Energy Intelligence for Manufacturing
Next generation software to generate energy and process insights in real-time that save time and money
Increase in process efficiency
Saving in energy consumption
Real-time visibility of saving opportunities
Intelligent Energy Management in Manufacturing
Plenty of data – not enough clarity
Between Energy Management Systems (EMSs), SCADA systems, BMS’s, data historians, maintenance management systems, ERP systems, having enough data simply isn’t a problem. But is it actually adding any insights? Do you even know the login to your EMS? Yet I am sure you know full well that there are optimisations to be had.
Clarity Real-time Analytics
What if you could aggregate all that data into a specialist real-time analytics platform that turn the vast abundance of data you have into meaningful insights that are combined with engineering expertise to deliver and maintain material savings? Crowley Carbon’s Clarity application does just that.
How it works
- Connect – The PlanetClarity™ edge node is connected to the facility to start gathering all necessary operational data, with nex metering installed if necessary.
- Twin Design – The PlanetClarity™ team works with the onsite engineers to map all important data and build digital twins of the assets and processes that are to be monitored.
- Analyze – Using live and historic data and a combination of tools, predictive process models are built to determine optimum performance equations under various conditions.
- Build – The models built using various analysis tools are then folded back into PlanetClarity™ for a full-process digital twin to be built, where live data feeds the predictive models, and real-life performance is monitored.
- Monitor – Customized dashboards, alerts, and reports are built to analyze the metrics that matter.
We talk the language of manufacturing
Having many hundreds of implementations to our name, we have developed native connectivity for nearly everything you might have. Not here? Then we can build it.
Download Managed Service Offering
See how Clarity can be offered as software only or as a managed service to deliver savings