This statement is to inform you about how we treat your personal information & to explain in particular how your personal information is processed when you use the CrowleyCarbon.com. As a result, you will be able to provide consent to the processing of your personal information in a free and informed way in the sections of the CrowleyCarbon.com in which you are asked to provide personal information. We are not responsible for the content of privacy practices of other websites. Any external links to other websites are clearly identifiable as such.
CrowleyCarbon.com is operated by Crowley Carbon Limited having its registered office at Powerscourt House, Enniskerry, Wicklow, Ireland, and being a company incorporated & registered in Ireland with company registration number 477334. You can contact us at this address or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We fully respect your right to privacy and will not collect personal information about you on the CrowleyCarbon.com website without your permission. Any personal information which you volunteer to us will be treated with high standards of security & confidentiality, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR).
This requires that the personal information we hold about you must be:
- used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes;
- relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes;
- accurate and kept up to date;
- kept only as long as necessary for the purposes we have told you about; and
- kept securely.
We may collect & process the following data about you:
- When you submit a form with us we may store data in connection to your enquiry
- Details of your visits to the CrowleyCarbon.com including, but not limited to traffic data, weblogs and other communication and the resources that you access.
- If you contact us by any means, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
Why do we need your data?
We may need the above data so that you can get the most out of the CrowleyCarbon.com.
We do not collect this information without your permission.
We store this personal information carefully and in full compliance with the GDPR.
How do we use your information?
If you volunteer your details to us, we may use the details you have given us, together with details of how you use of the CrowleyCarbon.com:
- To set you up your profile on the CrowleyCarbon.com.
- To respond to your queries & requests.
- To manage & improve our services on CrowleyCarbon.com
- To allow you to access certain features of your account.
- To notify you of changes to our services, the app, our privacy statement and/or any of our other published notices & terms & conditions
- If applicable, to facilitate your participation in surveys you may wish to partake.
- To understand statistical data about user browsing actions & patterns which do not personally identify you.
- However, we do not use your personal data for targeted advertising or behavioural advertising.
We may need the above data so that you can get the most out of CrowleyCarbon.com.
● We do not collect this information without your consent.
● Where you have given consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time, and to request that we delete any data we have collected. You can do this by contacting us on the details provided below.
● We store this personal information carefully and in full compliance with GDPR.
Where do we store your personal data?
We may store your information in hard copy or electronic format, in storage facilities which we own & operate ourselves, or that are owned and operated by our service providers.
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing.
In certain circumstances, CrowleyCarbon.com may engage organisations to process personal data on its behalf. In such circumstances, a formal, written contract will be put in place with each such organisation which outlines their obligations in relation to the personal data, the specific purpose or purposes for which they are engaged, and the understanding that they will process the data in compliance with the GDPR.
Retention of your personal data
We retain your personal data for so long as is necessary for the specific purposes for which it was collected or lawfully further processed, or for so long as it might be necessary in light of our legal obligations.
Disclosure of your information
Safety & Accuracy
While we take these steps to maintain the security of your information, you should be aware of the many information security risks that exist and take appropriate care to help safeguard your information.
The nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee the security of the information you transmit to us electronically, and any transmission is at your own risk. We store information you provide to us on secure servers and deploy appropriate technical and organisational security measures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data to try to prevent unauthorized access or loss.
Requests regarding data supplied via this app
On request, we supply copies of your personal data which you may have supplied. If you wish to obtain such copies, you must write to us at our mailing address provided below, or email us at email@example.com. We will also require your full name & residential address in these circumstances.
If you discover that we hold inaccurate information about you, you can request us to correct that information. Such a request must be in writing and sent to us at our mailing address provided below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In certain circumstances you may also request that data which you have supplied via the CrowleyCarbon.com website to be deleted.
Where you have consented to the processing of data you may withdraw such consent at anytime. You may do so by contacting us at our mailing address provided below or email us at email@example.com.
Cookies and use of technical information
You have rights under the GDPR.
Where you have given consent to the processing of your data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data.
You also have the right to access the information held about you, and to request that we update, correct or delete any inaccuracies in your personal data. You may also request that we cease processing that is causing your harm.
Your rights can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR. Any access request may be subject to a statutory fee to meet our costs in providing you with the details of the information we hold about you.
Mailing Address: Crowley Carbon Limited, Powerscourt House, Enniskerry, Wicklow, Ireland.
Changes to this Policy
This policy was last modified 12 February 2020.