There are significant energy savings opportunities in almost every instances where electric motors are found. Crowley Carbon has sourced & secured the finest available technologies and treatments in the following areas:
Motor Energy Controls - Working with any single or three phase motor, we have solutions which can provide energy savings up to 40%.
- Soft Start Systems - In three phase or single phase motor systems we can provide controlled ramp up and ramp down, reducing strain on transmission systems
- Power Factor Correction Systems - standard units are available in sizes from 50kVAr to 400kVAr, 208V to 690V.
- Smart Single Phase Control Systems - Smart control provides energy savings on two levels, motor management and time and date management. Provides savings of typically 35% on AC's, Air Handling, Pumping and General Refrigeration applications.
- Digital Voltage Regulators - Provides accurate and low cost speed control for quadratic, (high slip motors).
- Digital Power Regulators - Provides accurate power control of systems with high electrical inertia such as inductive or resistive heating elements whilst providing effective savings of 20% or more.
- Inside Track Q&A with Norman Crowley for The Irish Times
- Norman Crowley to give keynote address at the Seagate International Energy & Facilities Management Symposium in Derry
- Crowley Carbon Chairman to deliver key-note address to Global Energy Symposium
- Norman Crowley is one of the key speakers at this weeks global business summit in Derry
- Norman Crowley is Firing Ahead Through Rose Tinted Glasses
- Supervalu Tuam drops refrigeration costs 41%