Crowley Carbon Products
As the leading provider of Energy Efficiency solutions in the British Isles, Crowley Carbon has scoured the planet for the most innovative and cost-effective products & technologies available today.
After exhaustive testing & evaluation in our labs and on customer sites, we have secured distribution rights to thousands of products from the most proven & respected vendors, in many cases on an exclusive basis.
With access to the largest suite of efficiency products, Crowley Carbon provides a unique, tailored solution for each client, based on their precise energy circumstances and requirements. This solution is produced by using Danú ©, the world’s first expert system software for specifying and deploying energy efficiency. Danú generates a unique energy blueprint and efficiency solution derived from the clients’ asset register, consumption map and payback hurdle rates.
Crowley Carbon solutions cover energy monitoring and controls, refrigeration, heating and air conditioning, lighting, air handling and ventilation, waste heat recovery and electricity generation, motive power optimisation, chilling and water conservation.
- Inside Track Q&A with Norman Crowley for The Irish Times
- Norman Crowley to give keynote address at the Seagate International Energy & Facilities Management Symposium in Derry
- Crowley Carbon Chairman to deliver key-note address to Global Energy Symposium
- Norman Crowley is one of the key speakers at this weeks global business summit in Derry
- Norman Crowley is Firing Ahead Through Rose Tinted Glasses
- Supervalu Tuam drops refrigeration costs 41%