"The main way to reduce our environmental impact while increasing profits is by improving the efficiency of what we do"
Simply put - we take the guesswork out of saving money.
At Crowley Carbon, we provide intelligent solutions for energy efficiency in buildings and have grown in expertise to become the foremost multi-disciplinary Energy Services Company in Ireland.
Every organisation, large or small, wastes energy going about their day to day business. We specialise in providing innovative and technologically proven energy efficiency retrofit solutions with a high level of expertise available in Crowley Carbon, which is paramount to our success.
We supply customers with everything from energy efficient light solutions to high performance waste-heat to hot water systems. Our client base is from both the industrial and retail sectors and we engage in designing innovative energy efficient solutions tailored specifically to each client through examining their existing processes and equipment in order to improve energy efficiency and recover waste-heat. The resultant savings in energy costs and carbon emissions are significant which is increasingly viewed as an essential driving force behind any growth industry.
Crowley Carbon has developed a holistic approach that covers all areas of efficiency and we are unique in the complexity of solution, range of products offered and guaranteed verification of savings on site. Our engineering intelligence awakens the efficiency inherent even in existing HVAC plant in our client sites and combines this with software to provide a complete package that is tailored to individual sites.
Our market is in commercial companies who realise the potential for reductions in their energy costs and see the value in engaging in a more energy conscious business strategy.
How we do it
We work with your existing building to assess where energy savings can be made, issuing recommendations for optimisation of HVAC plant including additional controls and the introduction of sophisticated software solutions that maximise energy efficiency. We dramatically reduce the running costs of a building so that it operates more effectively.
Crowley Carbon takes a scientific approach to reducing energy usage - a complete energy blueprint is calculated initially for each client by metering the existing energy consumption. The energy audit uses specific and accurate measuring equipment to establish a full understanding of the problem areas in energy consumption and to ensure an appropriate solution can be found.
3 steps is all it takes:
1. Initial Client Contact leads to a detailed Energy Efficiency Engineering Study (EEES) carried out by our expert team of Solution Design Engineers. An assessement is made of all electricity and gas metering requirements for Energy and Cost Savings Verification. Click here to talk to one of the team.
2. Using the results from the EEES, detailed proposals are recommended for an energy efficiency retrofit project including Capital Cost Investment and Financing Options available, Estimated Cost Savings, CO2 Savings and a calculation of Return on Investment.
3. Crowley carbon implements the project, carrying out all stages of the process from Solutions Design, Tender Process, Implementation of the Works and Project Completion. Upon completion, Cost and Energy Savings are verified by comparison to accurate baseline consumption data.
- Inside Track Q&A with Norman Crowley for The Irish Times
- Norman Crowley to give keynote address at the Seagate International Energy & Facilities Management Symposium in Derry
- Crowley Carbon Chairman to deliver key-note address to Global Energy Symposium
- Norman Crowley is one of the key speakers at this weeks global business summit in Derry
- Norman Crowley is Firing Ahead Through Rose Tinted Glasses
- Supervalu Tuam drops refrigeration costs 41%